Job family - Job cluster - Job role - Band level
Job family: Commercial
Job cluster: Service
Job role: Lead Service Coordinator
Band level: 09
Purpose of job
Evaluation of the daily activities bearing on service and logistics (Stock keeping, purchase, receipt and dispatch of goods).
Main Tasks :
- To safeguard the daily running and coordination of the tasks of the service function, inclusive of planning and executing of the repair and preventive maintenance work.
- To ensure the satisfaction of the customers with the products of the company by means of effective service work.
- To ensure that products received for In house repair are examined thoroughly so that the cause for complaint can be stated and registered in a clear way.
- To work out adequate statistics on complaints and In house repair work for each type of product.
- To ensure that damaged parts get a close check for the reason of failure and come out formal report.
- To ensure that the repair of products takes place in an effective way and results in a satisfactory performance of the pumps.
- To ensure rational working habits by optimizing tools, equipment and methods.
- To ensure that the equipment is kept in a good and justifiable condition in respect of function and safety.
- To evaluate currently the capability of the function and the policies drawn up and propose amendments, if any.
- To see to it that routines for the work of the function are drawn up and that the employees possess the qualifications that are necessary.
- To see to it that well-organized working conditions are established and good tone and cooperativeness is created.
- To ensure the observance of regulations, agreements and local arrangements.
- To deal with complaints including warranty issues i.e. diagnosing, quotations, problem and solving etc.
- To ensure that order and assignment from the superior is executed efficiently.
Critical knowledge and experience
Education and Training
- Male age between 30 – 40 years
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or other related field
- Have driving license and able to travel up country
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in service engineer and at least 2 years’ experience in supervisory level with at least 5 subordinates.
- Background or knowledge on pumps or pumps system and electrical system
- Able to communication in English
- Computer literacy
- Willing to attend educational course during private time with company’s sponsorship
- Working day : Monday to Friday
- Working time : 08.30 – 17.30 hrs
- Lunch time : 12.00 – 13.00 hrs
- Sales Regions
Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Grundfos Key Behaviors
B_Grundfos behavior - Accountability
B_Grundfos behavior - Collaboration
B_Grundfos behavior - Customer Centricity
C_Working with People
C_Relating and Networking
C_Planning and Organising
C_Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
C_Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
S_Applying Product and Application knowledge
S_Service tools and systems utilization
S_Business Tools Utilization
S_Building customer loyalty
S_Administration within service
S_Applying sales mindset