Job family - Job cluster - Job role - Band level
Job family: Commercial
Job cluster: Service
Job role: Service Specialist
Band level: 09
Purpose of job
Apply technical knowledge and after-sales service to the local/area market for Grundfos supplied services and solutions. Responsible for maintaining service programs for products, service centres and partners and troubleshooting methodology for existing products. Demonstrates understanding of customer needs. Work within an unit or functional area.
- Provide after-sales service technical expertise.
- Troubleshoot pumps and pumping systems, and provide practical technical solutions and assistance to customers and business partners.
- Responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of service-related literature.
- Provide service-related product training and technical support to customers and colleagues for new and existing products and their applications.
- Participate in product introduction and quality teams.
- Analyse failure data and report findings to support corrective action activities.
- Responsible for developing service-related procedures and work instructions.
Critical knowledge and experience
- Male age between 30-45 years
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or other Engineering related field
- Experience driving developed processes within the service environment.
- Ability to lead processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a business process within the service environment.
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in the service environment.
- Good command in communication and written English
- Computer literacy
- At least 3 years experience in service engineer
- Background or knowledge on pumps or pumps system
- Sales Regions
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Grundfos Key Behaviors
B_Grundfos behavior - Accountability
B_Grundfos behavior - Collaboration
B_Grundfos behavior - Customer Centricity
C_Working with People
C_Applying Expertise and Technology
C_Persuading and Influencing
C_Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
C_Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
S_Troubleshooting and diagnostic failure
S_Service tools and systems utilization
S_Business Tools Utilization